This is the homologated version (GTO stands for “Gran Turismo Omologato”) that has all the X-Alps features plus a certified back protection (the same as the X-Rated5’s) needed for the achieved LTF homologation. The X-Alps GTO is sold without the light rucksck becasue its bigger size makes it fit better into the standard glider rucksack.
The rescue parachute is located under the seat just like the majority of our harnesses.
– harness weight 4.5 Kg
– front cockpit with detachable deck
– get-up system
– rear poket for rucksack and trekking sticks
– two side pockets
– one front pocket for the radio
– streamlined rear part
– fixed front cover
– front-inflatable front cone
– speed bar system with three flexible steps
– light seat board in composite material
– light foot board in composite material
– both shoulder and chest straps can be adjusted in flight while all the other adjustments must be made on the ground.
– the only colour combination available is black/red/green with white writings and logo