light – reversible – complete
The most complete harness for Hike & Fly at just 2.6 kg.
Created to accompany you to the highest peaks!
WANì LIGHT is the new generation reversible harness for Hike & Fly. We managed to create a harness weighing just 2.6 kg that is complete with:
- rigid polypropylene seat
- built-in parachute container under the seat
- emergency handle with attached float bag
- harness bridle
- built-in transport rucksack
- high performance airbag protection, thanks to the use of new construction materials and systems
High performance airbag protection!
The airbag system has been completely redesigned to provide greater passive safety than previous generation airbags.
Thanks to the use of Nitinol (highly resistant and non-deformable metallic wire) inserted in the lower edge of the airbag, we were able to obtain 60% of the protective capacity before complete inflation which takes place in flight. When fully inflated, it is fully comparable to the results of our spring airbag harness systems.
The inflation valve has also been completely redesigned to guarantee airflow in the airbag notwithstanding the position of the legs. The thin shape of the valve improves the aesthetics of the airbag.
Rucksack designed for guaranteed comfort
even after hours of walking!
The reversibility system is the same as the Wanì, with a rucksack independent from the airbag enclosed in the rear containment pocket. (FRASE UGUALE AL MANUALE) – this Italian phrase needs to come out!
- Its breathable padding on the back and on the shoulder-straps helps to make it comfortable for walking
- Ergonomic shoulder-straps
- Adjustable to meet your needs
- Easy camel-bak installation
- Convenient pockets to hold all your accessories
- The space inside the rucksack has been especially designed to hold light flight equipment suitable for Hike & Fly
Telescopic pole pocket
Clothing carrying elastic band
It will amaze you!
Weighing just 2.6 kg, the simplicity and comfort during flight of WANì LIGHT will amaze you.
- Exceptional comfort thanks to its rigid polypropylene seat and padded back which help distribute your weight over a wider surface
- Very easy to handle during flight thanks to its strap system that, although with less adjustments to keep weight down, was inherited from its big brother Wanì which proved to be a good balance between easy handling and stability
- Safety without compromise thanks to its airbag, which has been shown through testing to offer excellent performance, and to the reserve parachute housing under the seat
Side pockets that are accessible in flight with safety loops
Pocket designed for camel-bak
Get-Up straps which is the lightest forget-proof safety system for closing a harnesses
The emergency parachute container built under the seat, designed with a maximum volume of 3.8 ltr suitable for containing the most lightweight, latest generation emergency chutes.
The insertion system has been completely revamped, making it simpler and lighter. With this new system you must use the Wani Light’s specific float bag, attaching to it the deployment handle that came with the harness.