Haska 2 is lighter, more secure and more comfortable, making it into the no-compromise harness
- NEW DESIGN
- REDUCED WEIGHT of 3.75 Kg (which includes also the karabiners and the rescue handle) instead of the previous 4.15 Kg
- SIDE BUCKLES for BACK ADJUSTMENT that can be used both on the ground and in flight. If the pilot prefers to have permanent settings, s/he can simply block the adjustment.
- NEW SIZE SYSTEM with a new fourth BIGGER SIZE.
- More flexible and crushproof lower LEXAN STIFFENER.
- NEW MAGNETIC speed bar HOLDER.
- RESCUE chute compartment with INSIDE ZIPPER to adjust the volume.
- NEW RED/GREEN carabiner loops with red/green carabiners (available around March).
- NEW SECOND CHEST STRAP made with webbing and metal buckles to keep the shoulder straps in safe position.
- NEW OPTIONAL SECOND BACK PROTECTION with EN1621-2 motorbike homologation to protect the higher back (and inserted in a new special compartment)