The Forza’s seatboardless design sets a new standard for comfort and performance in the seatboardless harness class. If you have never tried a seatboardless harness, or aren’t sure about them, the Forza is bound to win you over.
The Forza is a versatile harness with all of the necessary features required by the modern discerning pilot. The highly ergonomic seatboardless system yields excellent handling and comfort, thanks to carefully structured geometry.
Overall, the Forza is a minimalistic and sleek design – we have avoided an excess of buckles, straps, and obscure adjustments that tend to add more weight and confusion than quality to some harnesses. At the same time, the Forza is completely loaded with essential and useful features. A very careful selection of materials has minimized weight and bulk, and maximized aerodynamic efficiency.
- 9 size combinations to ensure proper fit
- Easily removable neoprene pod*
- Integrated multifunctional cockpit
- Anti-forget chest strap/pod closing system
- 17 cm main mousse (back foam) (LTF certified)
- Additional 7 cm mousse (back foam) throughout the upper back and shoulder area
- Exemplary rescue release system (LTF certified)
- Includes rescue inner bag & handle combination
- Compatible with steerable rescue systems and quick-release carabiners
- Compatible with tube drinking system (pocket & opening)
- Velcro mount at shoulder for mini vario or emergency beacon
- Adjustable webbing speedbar, with brummel hooks
- Additional attachment loops for 40mm speed-system pulley
- 2 large pockets with secure loops and magnet closure on pod
- 2 small pockets with secure loops on harness
- Removable radio pocket
- Large storage pocket at the back with smaller secure compartments
- Under-leg ballast pocket (volume 6-7 liters)
- Provides storage
- Can function as Anti-G pocket with magnet-opening system
- Integrated flight deck with battery pocket
- Additional, removable larger flight deck with pen holder
Weight for size MM: 5.6 kg (including 2kg for the standard Neoprene pod, 0.12kg for carabiners)
Two New Pods are now available as options when choosing your Forza harness, as well as in the spares section to change the pod pack on harnesses already delivered. The NEW 570 POD is 200g heavier than the Ozium lycra pod, but it is warmer. The NEW 720 POD is 300g heavier than the 570, and warmer still. The 720 (1090g) is just over half the weight of the Neoprene pod (2070g). We hope this makes our harnesses the most versatile on the market to suit all pilots.
Colours: Black-Blue (bright blue), Black-Green (bright green), Black-Red