* Italian design
* Visor (optional)
* Interchangeable internal padding
* One size fits all (optional)
* Adjustable plastic-coated stainless steel wire sidepieces with luxury chin strap
* Ear cups and headsets optional
* The advantages of wearing a headset fixed to the helmet
* Shell made of fiber glass
* Certification E.N. 966
* Made 100% in Italy
Ear cups and headsets
We use only the finest Peltor-brand headsets, and we mount them perfectly onto the helmet.
We can apply the electronic apparatus for any type of radio equipment, including the professional headsets used by the Swiss aerial rescue service with our Rega helmet. For further information, go to our electronic headsets page.
Once the headsets are fixed with our special screws onto the helmet and the polystirene is perfectly positioned in to the shell, it’s nearly impossible to take it out again. It becomes also difficult to change the headset.
For this reason we recommend to decide at order time the appropriate headset.
If customers or dealers already have their own headset and they wish to use them with a new helmet, we suggest to send us the headset so that we can fit it perfectly to the helmet. We will make up for not sending the noise-reduction headset (included in the price) by totally reimbursing the costs entailed in the despatch of your headset to our adress.
If you have any doubt about the application of the headset, please send us a mail to email@example.com
For safety reasons, we do not sell the helmet to pilots who wish to use a conventional arching headset worn under the helmet.
Your head would no longer be well protected! See our page about headsets.
The advantages of wearing a headset fixed to the helmet
* the ear cups can be flipped upwards or aside quickly and easily
* on the ground you can thus hear normally
* in the air you can ventilate your ears whenever you like